Friday 7 December 2007

Thanks to some actual playtesting of Crayon Golf, I've tidied up a lot of minor things that were causing people problems, such as the club swinging on its own and knocking the ball. I've also added a proper hole to the "lesson" levels for the ball to fall down. And since the last couple of levels were pretty hard to play (as it turned out), I've added a few more easier levels before them.

There are now 18 levels including the lessons and the credits screen, which seems a pretty good place to stop for a golf game!

The level-pack is on its way to r4m0n and should be available on his installer some time soon.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cool!

Anonymous said...

This is awesome... Quick question, is there a way to skip levels.. I've gotten through a bunch of levels, then got interrupted by a phone call, and I want to just skip ahead to where i left off...

Thanks for the hard work, it makes my morning commute much more fun!

Kevin

Samuel P said...

Great pack -I liked the changes in perspective. :-)